9/10/14

Getting Ready for Fashion Shows!

A while ago I confirmed co-hosting the fashion show in Wilmington, NC in December for Aniwave 2014, and am now in the process of confirming to be a part of the fashion show at PMX (Pacific Media Expo) in Los Angeles, CA! As I am almost retiring from wearing elegant fashions now, a new public appearance needs to be set in order for these shows! At least, something striking! Kote Kei has always been such an inspiration, it was how I got started in my fashion interests! Gothic Lolita has always been a huge love of mine also, but I think I can only do it for some photos. I think i'm too rough of a person to dress in EGL comfortably. Keeping Visual Kei alive is the goal for me, standing by until the end.

I am planning to do some makeup and hair tutorials soon, I feel I am getting better with the style to be able to show you all and give some tips!

In these photos I am wearing an eyepatch, headband, and necklace that I made for my brand NECROSARIUM! I will add studs to the eyepatch soon. The top is from Punk Rave I believe, it's been so long.





No comments:

Post a Comment