3/16/14

2-23-2014 Outfit

I am posting this one a bit late, since I haven't been updating recently, so I figured I would share now! I am in love with these ringlet wigs from AnimeStuffStore on eBay, I actually just got a new one in the mail the other day and can't wait to see what I can do with it! I am still trying to balance heavy makeup and appearance together, I think I am getting better~ I bought some new eyeshadows recently and I want to experiment with styles, and I also want to do some makeup tutorials! I don't always get my eyeshadow into the photo, or it's hard to see, so some close-up shots are definitely called for!

The shrug and top are from RQ-BL and Punk Rave, and I am wearing my Rosarium Eyepatch #10, Obscuros claws and crown, and Decadence Queen brooch~

For now, here is the outfit I came up with last month, it is one of my favorites so far~



Off set~


4 comments:

  1. You look so amazing! I love the clothes and your makeup and accessories! The whole thing is just more splendid than words can say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliments~ I am working on another outfit similar very soon as well ^^

      Delete
  2. That RQBL shrug goes PERFECTLY with your decadence queen line! Where do you buy your RQBL clothes from, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you so much! I was hoping it would fit together~
      I buy my RQBL from eBay, although there are other places. It's very hard for me to find the link to buy, I hope they haven't stopped selling this one... it also came in black~ ^^
      If I find it again, I will post!

      Delete