10/20/14

NEW PROJECT - MAZO FxxKIN' PUNK

Over the past 3 years I have been working in the more elegant and dark Gothic, Lolita, and as much as I can, Visual Kei industry. Well, it's getting very hard on me. I have two extremes of personality. I have been able to show the more quiet, elegant side, dressing pretty, and more. But now I need to reveal more shock image. At least, shock image is what sparked my interest in this industry. So now, I have decided to open my project, MAZO FxxKIN' PUNK. This project is not necessarily a brand, but, I am starting as a drummer also, getting back into fighting, showing any cute style, illustrated art, and just expressing myself without the fear of a harsh public opinion. I think i'm ready. NECROSARIUM will continue the same. But I think I am very ready to take control of my life as the entertainer I have always been inspired to be almost 10 years ago. I'm no longer scared of a public opinion. I am very careful with my experimentation and act, even if i'm covered in blood, i'm very careful.

Life has been very difficult for the past year, if I didn't have people opening their home to me, I would be on the street. I have been unemployed for a year. So please have patience with me. NECROSARIUM has slowed down dramatically, and I can't put out like I need to. But I will catch up. I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment