3/15/14

NECROSARIUM X VELVET EDEN

I had the pleasure to work with VELVET EDEN a few months ago, and am very thrilled about it! I have been a fan of their work for many years, and I know Dada has been creating art since I was born! ^o^ VELVET EDEN has been a strong motivation for me in my style since the beginning~

Dada inspired the Arachnid series, and these pieces were used in their recent photoshoot for their Double Twelve album as well as in their new music video, One Caress.

Their Double Twelve album can be found here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=DLVE-1





2 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful to be able to work with people you admire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very motivating, I feel like I can work with any artist if I work hard ^o^

      Delete