3/16/14

Lovely Rose Jewelry by JoyLoveClay

These polymer clay rose creations by JoyLoveClay are simply gorgeous, these roses are hand-crafted and aren't painted, keeping striking detail in each rose. Personally, I can look at these pieces and say that she takes a lot of pride in all of her work, as I make many rose items myself, and hand-sculpting isn't always the easiest thing to do. It takes much time and patience, which makes these pieces from JoyLoveClay even more precious. Each rose and leaf is an individual art in itself, tied together to create flawless pieces of jewelry~

In her shop, she has many beautiful pieces available, and can do so many different rose colors. Of course, I am a huge fan of red roses, so I will definitely have to purchase a piece or two from her shop as soon as I get settled into my next move~ ^o^




No comments:

Post a Comment