9/7/14

NECROSARIUM X Xenon Shop

For this past week, I celebrated my birthday in Los Angeles, CA! My birthday was on September 2. I took the train that day and rode for 10 hours to Los Angeles to meet up with a staff of Xenon to talk about selling NECROSARIUM in their store. Xenon is a Japanese rock and Shibuya style shop, official CURE shop, with merchandise from bands from Japan! This has got to be one of my favorite shops and everyone is so nice! I was surprised, I actually recognized the guy I met with from Anime Expo and VK Fest! He translated between me and Kenzi a bit for those events, haha! It was nice to meet him again! I met with some other friends there as well, they are like my family. I was so happy to meet them, and some for the first time in person! Well, they decided to give NECROSARIUM a try of selling from the shop! I am really so excited about it! I will hear a confirmation soon. It will be my first time selling my brand through a shop in the USA, and alongside other very respected brands! It's really an honor!

So, if you love NECROSARIUM and JRock, you can find my brand and other brands like Jury Black and more, as well as JRock merchandise and fashion, here at Xenon in the Little Tokyo mall in Los Angeles!! Please show them support and head on over! I can say from experience, it's a nice-priced shop also!



No comments:

Post a Comment