6/20/14

Some Distance...but Returned!

Lately between all of my moves, I had to pause on updating this blog. I'm back now! Everything is settled almost. I have my mind more sorted, at least, more open now. I am back to being a lyricist and am currently working on my and my friend's music project, -KoA-. Soon, I want to become a bassist again, and a drummer! It's a dream~

In about 2 weeks I will be attending Anime Expo 2014 as well as VK Fest! I'm so excited to see performances by ∀NTI FEMINISM, Kon (CeLL), and more! Kenzi and Kon have been such inspirations for me for almost 10 years now. I also want to discover the stores around Los Angeles, it will be my first time there, and I want to make partnerships! ^o^

The project with VELVET EDEN didn't make it, but, it's only because of time and supplies. I think we were both unsure of an exact date, but I will definitely do any work I can with them, any time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment