6/21/14

Get Ready for Visual Kei!

Recently I have been able to get back heavily into the Visual Kei scene, rather than simply EGL. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore the Lolita fashion and community to no end, but I belong in Visual Kei! So, I have been working on some prototype items to fit the category more, as well as expand more into the more masculine scene. I am working on eyepatches, cuffs, and more to fit the VK genre much better! I don't have much yet, but it's coming! Theme will feature leather, PVC, straps, buckles, and more!

I also have completely restyled my hair into blonde and choppy, rather than to keep an EGL image, I want my lovely models and fans to represent my work as a majority, you all are so lovely ^w^

--------------------
Music of the day: Saruin - DEATH BALLET
--------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment