7/17/14

Yasei no Chi - New Style!

Recently, I have been dressing very cute lately, since Anime Expo! I don't want to stop dressing up since it's over! So I dress up every day now~ It has really improved my confidence, I usually never will dress up. Well, I love wild image so much, that I wanted to try it out again. It's been so long. I think this style goes really well with the Yukata my friend bought me in J-Town, San Fran! What I do is, not so heavy, but use dark blue and black eyeshadow for all around my eyes. Eyeliner is good too of course, and eyelashes optional~ Red lipstick that isn't so neat, but not so messy, and blood! Two color or one white contact lens works so well for this image, which I am happy about since one of my lenses were defective on arrival. I wear my yukata right over left because it's to represent the dead.

I will be doing this look for a day or so at JPop Summit! I can't wait to be back with friends and meeting more people there! See you all~



No comments:

Post a Comment