10/13/13

10-12-2013 Outfit

Last night I wanted to try some new makeup I had bought, so I decided to dress up with it a bit~ Unfortunately my purple eyeshadow was too grey... So being out of options, I actually just used acrylic purple paint for eyeshadow... It was not the best, but I need to buy purple eyeshadow that works! (x_x)
I absolutely love this wig, it is a new favorite of mine~ I had been looking for ringlet curls for a long time, and finally found this wig! It is available in many colors from the AnimeStuffStore! The top is from RQ-BL. My earrings are part of a vintage necklace and earring set I bought in an antique shop in Reno, NV. I will soon take photos in the full set! Eyepatch, necklace, crown, horns, and claws all made by me ^w^
These are the resulting photos~






No comments:

Post a Comment