10/21/13

NECROSARIUM X MonitaCon 2013

Today I was asked to become a sponsor for MonitaCon 2013! It's an Anime convention in North Carolina, and I am supplying a bit for the fashion panel! I'm really excited and can't wait to see what outfits everyone comes up with~ I've never been a sponsor for anything before, and being listed under the "sponsors" area is really awesome! ^o^
I can't wait for the day that I finally get to sell my work at my own merch booth at a convention, I've been an assistant to JHouse Rock at MechaCon and OniCon when I was 15-17 years old. It was super fun being a sales assistant! I know I will finally be able to run my own booth by myself one of these days, I can show JHouse Rock how far I've come with my own work since it's been a few years since I seen the guy I always worked with~


No comments:

Post a Comment