10/11/13

Dir en Grey Concert [AGE QUOD AGIS 2011]

My last concert was Dir en Grey's AGE QUOD AGIS tour in Houston, TX 2011. Dir en Grey is always the best to see in concert~ Their shows are so full of energy, but watch out, if you are where I always am during the concert (in front of the stage) you may get hurt! >.< There were many times that I have had my hair ripped, punched, kicked, and thrown on the floor while being stepped on. ( Д) I hear it doesn't happen at their concerts in Japan, but concerts in USA get wild in any genre. Haha~

Despite everything, the concerts are the best! I also try to get many photos~







With 2 of my best friends at our first Dir en Grey concert, 2008! 
Autographs in 2008, and Kaoru's guitar pick given to me by their USA tour manager~

No comments:

Post a Comment