10/14/13

Vampire's Requiem Series

I'm loving my Vampire's Requiem series~ I hope to add on to it very soon! It's hard thinking of new designs to put into it, I don't really want every piece in the series to look exactly the same, so I want some new ideas that will match the theme... I will be working on that daily! Roses come in both red and blue~ The red set is in red and gold (the necklace looks like with silver, but it's the lighting), and the blue set is in blue and silver~

I see many of my customers wearing my Vampire's Requiem necklaces and they all look so lovely wearing them, I like to keep these necklaces stocked the most I can, and they are only $35~ The rings are often bought alongside the necklaces, and are only $15. I recently brought back the earrings as well, which are $18 a pair, and my claw sets come for $32 a set~




No comments:

Post a Comment