10/12/13

Journey to Inspiration Point!

This was me and Kaya's trip up into the Teton mountains! We decided to go to Inspiration Point... it was a loooong walk! ( Д) We walked completely around a huge lake to get into the mountains, it was at least an 8-10 miles trip total I think. It was really pretty though~ Of course, we ended up getting stuck on the mountain at night... I don't know how we managed to get lost, but we did. -__- We were also stupid and didn't bring any flashlight or bear mace with us; there are many bears, wolves, and mountain lions here, and there were signs of a bear nearby, leaving hints that he was there in our path (Д)We eventually got down off the mountain about 2 hours later; I had to use my camera's flash as a flashlight when it got too dark to see anything haha





No comments:

Post a Comment