10/11/13

My Astrophotography

If there is one thing that I am the most passionate about, I could say it is science, particularly in the astronomy field! I have been interested in astronomy and other sciences since I was really young, and at around 5-6 years old I really started studying about astronomy! It was the most fascinating thing to me, and still is! Every day I learn something new about space, and I love sharing knowledge and am more than happy to teach anyone who is interested! (⌒▽⌒)

I love going out at night and taking photos of the sky; lately I can only use my camera alone, but at my home in Louisiana, I am able to use my Orion XT8 Dobsonian reflector telescope for photos of some planets and the moon~

I know my photos are not the best, but I am working with what I have and making the best of it! In the future I will buy better equipment~

Moon surface! 


Jupiter and 3 of it's Galilean moons
Venus in front of the sun! Won't happen again until 2117~ 


And my gorgeous telescope~ This beauty was $500 on Telescope.com, well worth it and is great for beginners! ^o^



No comments:

Post a Comment